[RC] accidental unhitching - Carol

Rene, I think everyone has worried about people playing with the pin at some time.  Walmart now sells a very cheap locking pin for like $5. You have to buy your own little paddock for it, but I think it's worth it. They also have more expensive ones if you want them. I had to buy one because my husband kept taking off  and hiding my receiver, with the ball, after my recent injury, so that I couldn't ride while he was gone at work, until the doctors said it was okay.
Carol