[RC] Celebration CTR ride in Ohio - DAldr94141

Hi all. This is just a reminder for our 14th annual Celebration CTR held in Peninsula, Ohio on Sept.11th.   We will have a hot dog roast for a few bucks on Fri. night and a Sat. night dinner for all riders. We'll also have breakfast foods.
Please come and support us!! We'll also have the Valley Girls Calendar for sale!!
We will have a 30/55 mile elevator, a 25 miler and a 12 1/2 mile ride.
We are OAATS sanctioned. Our trails are beautiful and the camping is awesome!! We have electric.  Come and listen to the coyotes howling in the background. (they don't come into camp) : )
This ride is sponsored by the Medina Ohio Horsemen's Council so please come and support our trails. Every cent we profit goes toward keeping up the Cuyahoga Valley Bridle Trails!!
For more info, contact Deb Aldridge at Daldr94141@xxxxxxx  or 330-239-1952.
Thank you!!
Deb