[RC] (no subject) - Schmittdocoks

I have been at many rides where Nancy Gooch has been the timer. The Vet staff can forget about any worries they might have concerning anything about timing. She has made my job at these rides considerably easier through the years and I respect her and admire her very much. Im looking forward to many more rides and more good times. Thank you very much Red. I will not tell about your errors or maybe error.