[RC] loop timing - Tony Truffer

to respond to Rae's question, all depends where your v-checks  are, how many riders you will have on the two distances. In my case I rode  the distance prior to the ride in a medium pace for the 25. On the 50 I did the same in shifts, meaning one day I did part of the loop, then an other day the next section a.s.f. This will help you a lot to figure out the estimated finishing-time ore the time from one check to the next. The 25 milers you can most of the time start a lot later. You have to put the times up, so you don't get a to big of a crowd at the v-check or finishing-line. I am sure there other ways to do that. After that first ride you will know better how to time them for the next year.
Tony, 0regon-dunes-ride