Re: [RC] Nancy Gooch - Coujurs1

In a message dated 8/24/2004 10:49:09 AM Eastern Standard Time, eickle@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

And remember that ANCIENT cat she used to bring with her to the rides? I guess it finally died of extreme old age….seriously, she is wonderful and her hard work should be recognized I think!

Um I don't think it was Nancy you are remembering bringing a cat.  I'm the timer that brought the "old fart" starting at the Top of the Rock ride one year.  He died at the ripe old age of 24.  He went to many rides, Nancy has/had? an old cat Sidney, but I don't remember her bringing him to any rides.

Nina Barnett (Thomas the old cat RIP)