[RC] question on "secondary" sweat pattern - Karen Sullivan

I am curious if any of you have experience or knowledge in dealing with and understanding what is going on when a
horse that seems to be cooled out sufficiently enough after long exercise breaks into a post-exercise patchy sweat?

My 5 year old is 15.3, half Arab and half Paint.  She is more refined than tanky, but does have a good, solid body.
She does overall seem to sweat earlier and more than some other horses I ride with, but then they may be more
fit too.....

I have noticed on some rides, after a long walk back in...when the horse seems like she is
well cooled out (heart rate is back to normal) and horse is dry.....that she will break into another sweat either tied to the trailer, or when put in her paddock.

Should I assume she really was not cooled out all the way,and perhaps walk her around every 15 min or so....or not worry, etc?

This is the really the first of all my horses i have observed this in; it is easy to see as she is buckskin, and maybe it missed it all those years having greys......but I have also seen the same thing in a friends chesnut gelding, who is not Arab, but some sort of mix  (looks like mix of QH, mustang or Morgan).

Thanks, Karen