[RC] Rottweiler - Jeannie Gillen

Thanks for the many considerate replys and offers...... Looks like I may be keeping her...she is fitting in really well...

I thought there might be competition between her and my Ridgeback for the number one position in my life...but the RR remains my number one guy...and the Rott is perfectly happy to be "in charge" of the barn and all that goes down out there.....they both play together nicely, then the RR comes in the house or goes for a ride with me...and the tired Rott lays down in the breezeway, or goes out and licks the sweat off the horses faces.....which surprisingly, they let her do!!

So far, so good...  Jeannie