[RC] RE:Getting in the trailer - Carol

Laurie Durgin wrote:
<" The old man said, "If you pick a <fight with a horse, you  always <will get
<one,""Mark Rashids book <"Horses Never Lie"

Laurie,  The funny part is that I don't HAVE to get in a fight with my horse. He loads every time. And as far as the Natural training methods, I've tried those also and guess what! They use a whip also, only they call it a carrot stick but it's the same friggin' thing . And I've seen them hit their horse in the neck and head trying to get them to do one of the "7 games", something I would never do to my horse! They also get their horses to run in a circle, shying away from the lead rope as it's twirled at their hip. Don't give me that crap that they don't use fear to train their horses. It's B.S. and you know it!
Carol