[RC] Conditioning - Alice Yovich

I always figured that since my mare and I got into this together, I wasn't in too much danger of working her too hard since I'm a mid 30's, largish rider who wasn't in great shape to start with. I figure we've conditioned together.

I'm curious what kind of fitness routines riders have for themselves?