[RC] cellphones - patty bass

as an aside, those of  you who have ridden in the SE where Otis S. is head vet know that NO CELL PHONES in the vet area! ya better be paying attention to the horse. and we are told that up front at the ride meeting. that s all ive ever heard about it. last time it came up about GPS we were informed that GPS are ok and cell phones are ok.
just a thought tho. as more gadgets are introduced the sport has more and more  parallels with showing int he showpen. ie comparing these gadgets to who ever has the most silver ;and the expensive outfit and the trainer wins in the shows. now granted a cell phone wont condition a horse and a horse has to travel the miles in order to complete but these gadgets are definitely an advantage or ?.
patty bass
Watkins home business opportunity http://www.tsginfo.com/index.php?rc=PB4364
click to see Hidden Treasure  in Tennessee http://pattybass_1.tripod.com/dreams