Re: [RC] Electronic Communication on Trail? - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 8/23/2004 4:22:30 PM Pacific Standard Time, bobmorris@xxxxxxxx writes:
As for using radio or telephone communications between horse
and rider during a competition
This sounds like a handy trick (instead of yelling "Whoa dammnit!!", I could just have my horse give me a call and calmly explain to him that he needs to slow down a bit)....I think I'll teach my horse how to use the dang GPS and leave all that navigational stuff up to him too. After he masters the cell phone and the GPS I'm handing over the digital camera too <g>.

This could get out of hand (or hoof) though, just think... when dinner's a little late our horses would be calling us up on our cell phones demanding to know what the hold up is.

Sylvia (sorry Bob, couldn't resist ;)