[RC] Rider Cards/AAR's - goearth

This subject has been brought up before, but never the question as to whose property the Rider Cards are.  I would really like to know the straight pooey on this one.  As i said before, when i was on the USET Active Riders Committee, i proposed that those cards be included in all nominating packets and was soundly defeated, but like in Endurance one should never give up as long as the horse is happy.  The RC's are the ONLY permanent piece of information that has the information from the ride.  Sure, the Vets talk among themselves and go from ride to ride and mention so and so overrode their horse or this or that, but there is no concrete information for study after the ride other than the RC.  They are like the AAR's (After Action Report) of the Sport, and we all know now what they are because of the importance of AAR's in the current Kerry news.  So i'll say again.  Those cards are of high importance.  tom sites