Re: [RC] Getting in the trailer - mcalex

> Jody and the girls ( I guess now labeled as "abused")

Nope. Not by me.

Most of life is negative reinforcement. Doesn't mean it's the best way, or that it happens without consequences, but it's rarely abuse. I'm not calling anyone who loves their horse and does the best they know how to do, "abusive" or "bad" or "wrong" or anything else.

I'm not calling anybody anything. I was just explaining and giving examples of learning theory.

Melissa Alexander, who isn't perfect, but does the best she can, is always trying to learn better, and hopes she never stops looking for better