Re: [RC] Could have been a bad accident - Karla Watson

 I also check the cotter pin on the hitch attachment. I have a fear of
somebody taking that off at a rest stop and it taking awhile for it to
work out.

How about using one of those hitch locks. Won't that stop the pin from coming out since it replaces it with a lock? I have one on my hitch. I was always afraid I would be at some restaurant with just my truck and some jerk would steal my hitch--you know, the part that comes out.
------Karla Watson/Portland, Oregon