[RC] GC shoes - larry Miller

Have use the GC shoes for a year now.  No washers are needed, they stay on longer and tighter than the steel shoes.  But, my farrier and I have learned that 6 weeks for the working distance horse is pushing it for any kind of shoes.  I usually have to reset after 5 or 5 1/2 weeks no matter whether the GC shoes are on ( which stay on better than the steel) or the steel shoes.  Jeanie