Re: [RC] [RC] white legs - Lif Strand

It would be simple to do stress tests on different colored hooves (detached from the horse, of course). You just squash them and record how much pressure it takes for hooves of each color to mash. You twist them and record how much pressure it takes for each color to tear apart. Etc. I know that I've seen bone density studies that were done using that equipment. Hard to believe no one has done that for hooves.

   Lif Strand      fasterhorses.com
           Quemado NM USA