Re: [RC] [RC] white legs - Lif Strand

At 08:45 PM 8/21/2004, Ed & Wendy Hauser wrote:
The crusty, oozing scabs, and swelling of a full blown fungus/bacterial case
of scratches would be seen on any color horse leg.  The horses reaction to
the pain is also hard to miss.

These are not things I have experienced with any of my horses, so all I can say is that if white skin on legs is more susceptible to problems, then it should be everywhere on a horse. Is this the case?

   Lif Strand      fasterhorses.com
           Quemado NM USA