[RC] Rottweiler - Jeannie Gillen

Free to good home:
18 mo. spayed female AKC Pedigreed gorgeous, sweet Rottweiler.  Product of divorce...he went back to the bottle, she went back to the city...

I have had her in my barn, on my property, in my jeep, in my truck, in my house, with my Rhodesian Ridgeback, with my horses, with my neighbors, out to lunch, playdates, etc. etc. for  2 weeks now......
She has done everything I asked of her, and we have been pretty busy!

I would keep her, but I don't think she can keep up with my RR and my Arabs when we ride...and I hate to "leave" her behind.
She's very affectionate and wants to be "with" you.