Re: [RC] [RC] A Letter from a injured user. - Steven Proe - DRG1

Hi,

I agree 100% with you. Only in my area substitute ATV for mountain bike. Even worse, ATVs go faster than a mountain bike (& ridden by 8 year olds with no sense how to drive!!!)

Lazy, irresponsible parent’s babysitter is now a 400cc ATV, not a Sony Playstation, unfortunately…