Re: [RC] Free N Easy Saddles - Sundaez

In a message dated 8/19/2004 11:55:22 AM Pacific Standard Time, ribbitttreefrog@xxxxxxxxx writes:
They don't have as deep of a seat as I'd like for my spooky boy, but maybe I just need a better seat!? He dumped me in June, I broke three vertebrae wings and then 2 months later I rode a 50 in it and my back felt fine!
Marlene warned me that the saddle is not deep but I have never felt so secure in any saddle as my Trekker. I find it plenty deep even during a bucking spree...which my mare can do when she's fresh. I found it more secure than a western crates endurance and a wintec pro endurance. I have a wool seat saver over the whole saddle so I'm not going anywhere!

Mel