Re: [RC] Free N Easy Saddles - Sundaez

In a message dated 8/19/2004 8:51:46 AM Pacific Standard Time, ktrothwl@xxxxxxxx writes:
Hum, what kind of problems do you have with the numnah pad? Mine are fine.
Just to clarify I'm not having any problems with the numnah. Compared to a regular pad it is more hassle to take on and off to wash is all I meant. The poster was looking for any negatives and it was the only one I could find...but it is barely a negative. On the up side I find it easier to lug my saddle around and not worry about a pad.

I LOVE my saddle.

Mel