[RC] sweet itch - Alice Yovich

So, would we use something with deet in it, or find some deet all alone? I'm not sure where to find this as a stand alone item.

This sounds like a great thing you've mixed up.  When I run out of the stuff I'm currently trying (Dr. Shreiner's Herbal Remedy) if I'm still having trouble I might try this next.

what is the US equivalent to a Midge?  Is it a gnat?