[RC] Linaments - goearth

So since i couldn't use Absorbine i used an old remedy an Indian told me about on the Great American Horse Race.  Chopped up onions and a saran wrap sweat.  Don't know what it does or don't and the Indian is probably dead now so he ain't saying.  I did it at the OD and it stunk, but Jose got his completions. Which btw does not show up on the database in 77 or 79 because i was not a member of AERC then. tom sites and Jose Dante