[RC] sweet itch - Alice Yovich

Sounds like I haven't been feeding enough. I've been feed him 1 cup once a day (my horses only get grain in the am)

How long does the ground flax stay good at the barn? If I were to grind enough for 2 times per week, would that help any or will it get too hot? Do I need to go to a more expensive "missing link" or will the flax itself do OK. I was also feeding the flax for joint health.

I'm the one that says you don't HAVE to grind it .  However, it is =
more
effective to grind it if at all feasible to do so.

I usually tell my clients to start with a cup twice a day and double it =
over
the next week for the first month or so.