[RC] wintec saddle - Alice Yovich

I've been using my Wintec saddle since the beginning of the year. It really seems to fit my mare. She has a nice even sweat pattern, no soreness after rides, moves well, etc. But last night, I looked at her and she's beginning to develop a new set of white hairs (different from the ones I got in the western saddle). She's not sore that I can tell and the chiropractor that
has seen her thinks that it fits her well too.  I'm only using a thin cloth pad under the saddle so i'm wondering if I need more padding? I can't go to a wider gullet as it would be too wide.  The saddle sits level on her back.   She has kind of a dip behind her withers and I've wonder if I should get some sort of wither relief pad for her? Suggestions please.