[RC] not bigger than Camille - Sonshine575

Hey Truman,

Camille was a level 5 hurricane.  Wind gusts over 200 miles an hour.  Can't say exactly because the weather service couldn't clock those top speeds.  The worst part of Camille was that it came on land slowly and did more damage that way.  People were a little too cocky (hurricane parties at motels on the beach) and that's why over 200 people died riding it out.  So was my dad, that's why we spent it in a van 3 blocks from our house, which was untouched.  Horses in barns died while more of them out in fields survived, boat rammed into our friends house, etc.  I wouldn't wish a hurricane on my best enemies.

I was worried about all of you people and critters so I sent up prayers.  Hoping to hear everyone check in on RideCamp as safe and sound.

Catherine