[RC] Hurricane Charley - Barnsourfarm

One way to mark your horse is to spray paint your phone number on his side.  I did this for previous hurricanes.  An open pasture, in my opinion, is the safest place for your horse.  I have a 10 acre cleared pasture in Morriston if anyone needs a safe place for their horse.  My number is 352-528-2626.  Of course, it looks like I am in the path of the hurricane so Howard's place might be the ticket.  Carla