[RC] Barefoot Treeless Saddle - Candace Kahn

Hi Karen,
     The Barefoot Treeless Cheyenne is very similar to the Torsion Endurance and Trekker Saddles.  There are of course differences.  Barefoot is Barefoot and Torsion is Torsion.  The Barefoot Treeless was designed by a German Equine Physiopractioner and is intended to comfortably fit even the most difficult to fit horses.  Treeless riding is an age-old concept, used by riders who value their comfort as well as the health of their horses.
     The Barefoot seat surface extends further forward towards the p0mmel, to further protect the rider from the contact with the pommel and increase the rider's comfort.  The seating surface of the Barefoot is also quilted (a fact that, after imput from many Barefoot riders, gives the rider extra hold in the seat).
     The Barefoot uses fiberglass inserts in the pommel and cantle.  Fiberglass is a lightweight material, which makes the Barefoot lighter than the Torsion.  (The Barefoot Cheyenne weighs in at only 7 lbs) Fiberglass is very stable and durable, and does not change form it it should get wet.
     The billet straps of the Barefoots are reinforced with nylon and no special girth is required - just a regular dressage girth works fine.
      Barefoot saddles are available only in soft, stable nubuck leather with fleece underside.  They are available in two colors (black and brown) and 3 sizes (0,1,2).
     The price:  We produce fairly and in large quantities.  We are not selling our "name"; we instead sell high-quality saddles at a fair retail price.    Special introductory price:  $599.00
     If you have questions, please visit my website or feel free to call me. 1-877-865-2467.
     I hope to have a Barefoot Treeless Cheyenne at the Headwaters of the Rogue Ride the weekend of August 28.

candy

Candace Kahn
Naturally Bare Hoof Care
www.boaboots.com
authorized dealer of Boa Hoof Boots, Barefoot Treeless Saddles,
Supracor and Equipedic Saddle Pads, Best Friends Grazing Muzzle
Painted Sky Ranch
PO Box 639
Jacksonville, OR 97530
541-899-0149