[RC] Hurricane in Florida - Friday the 13th - teri

There are several endurance riders that might need some help evacuating their horses out of the line of the hurricane.  If you anyone lives to the east of the line please post to me privately.  Also you might want to post if you can offer help with evacuation to anyone that lives on the line of the hurricane.  I do know of one person, Debbie who is in Plant City.  From what I just heard she is directly in the eye of the hurricane.  She has one donkey, 5 horses and a baby.  Most likely we will need to evacuate her tomorrow sometime.  She also does not know I am posting this but I do know she will welcome the help. She has a two horse trailer.  Anyone on the line or west is going to get it the worst.  Thanks for your help.

Teri