[RC] Rearing problem - Rae Callaway

  I have a 2 year old filly that feels she has to rear whenever we want her to do something she doesn't like - farrier, vet, haltering, worming, fly spraying, etc.  Does anyone have ANY tips to get her to calm her butt down and behave?  It's getting really frustrating!    I don't even want to think about what she's going to be like to saddle train.

Rae
Tall C Arabians - SE Texas