[RC] [RC] Big Horn 100 - tom noll - OTTOWY

After reading several of the posts I would like to personally thank Tom Noll/you for all his help on the Big Horn 100.  You were fabulous and I appreciate all that you did to help the other riders!  Kudos to you!

Also, if you have the GPS coordinates on the 100 I would be so appreciative. My family wants to put them on our PC.

Thanks,

Patti ( Jeanette Tolman's daughter)