[RC] Tie Rite Trailer Ties - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: barbara marcius run2fast@xxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Guys!
Have to share a great new product with you. I'm sure that you, like myself,
live in fear of our horses getting loose at a ride. Especially at night. I've
been investigating the pro's and con's of the various ties available. Of course
price is a very important thing too. I just purchased my SECOND Tie Rite. I
found it on Ebay and I'll be honest- I figured for the 100$ LESS than the
competitors it was worth checking out. What I've found is SUPERIOR quality. The
workmanship and solidness in this product absolutely shames the others out
there. The welds are superb.  It recesses really nicely for travel and looks
like it was made for the trailer. But the best thing is it's SO user friendly.
Has 3 different height adjustments for different sized horse -that you get to
adjust WITHOUT having to climb up the side of your trailer. The arm that you
tie to is at least twice as thick as the competitors. I'm not dissing anyones
elses product but why in the world would we pay more for a lesser product? Oh
yes, and check this out. They have a FIVE YEAR WARRANTY. The competitors have a
ONE YEAR WARRANTY and good luck gettting them to back it up, I have a friend
who's still fighting that battle because hers broke. I dealt with a guy named
"LEE" who was so nice. I thought they were too good to be true. Here's his Ebay
seller name, it's atvxpress, you can do a search under 'sellers'. Or here's one
that he has up right now so you can look at it--item # 3693256645--check out
"sellers other items" he has some "buy it nows".... I'm just pretty impressed
with this quality and want to share with my fellow Endurance folks. If you want
to ask ME any questions as a user and not a salesman--it's
run2fast@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx luck! Barbara