[RC] Regional Points Question - Ibiteraaarr

For the regional point standings posted in each Endurance News, are those points accumulated by riding in one's own region exclusively, or are those points awarded for any ride, in any region and only posted according to which region that person lives in?

Does that make sense? I live in the Central Region, but I'm planning on rides this fall in both the central and southeast regions. Do the points from the southeast region rides count as well, or am I only eligable to earn points for the region in which I live?

Liz Dorner