Re: [RC] Could this be a scam? - brncntry

Yeah, but I've seen plenty of Americans with a lousy
command of the language that is just as bad if not
worse!  And we won't even go into spelling!!!!

Esther and Chagalle, who always uses correct grammar
and spell check (how much can you mangle "neigh"?)

--- Barbara McCrary <bigcreekranch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

When I read an ad in my e-mail that sounds
interesting, I check carefully for the accuracy of
the English language.  This one is full of errors,
so I suspect it was written by someone from a
foreign country who doesn't have a good command of
English.  The giveaway sentence in this ad is "As
soon as the trailer arrives, you will test it and if
it does not matches 100% to your expectations, you
will return it in max. 30 days since the arrival
date and cancel the Western transfer."
I wouldn't touch this one with a 10-foot pole!

Barbara