Re: [RC] BB and clinics - Sundaez

In a message dated 8/9/2004 8:48:17 AM Pacific Standard Time, ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Disclaimer:  I have never been to clinics by either of the gentlemen mentioned.  My comments only relate to learning and learning experiences.

The techniques of teaching humans described here sound a lot like the techniques used on horses by the old time "hit'em with a board", "put a running W on them" school of horse trainers.
 Ray or Buck don't teach by humiliating the riders. They just have a way of exposing some holes in the riders self imposed perception of him or herself and how they handle horses. The humiliation may occur when the rider realizes he or she isn't "all that."

Mel