[RC] Our ride today - 2horsegals

I am very proud of ourselves and our horses. We rode today for the first time a real long ride, LOL well atleast to us! We are new to all this and so are the horses. We rode from the ranch to Alum Creek up Alum creek and back, it was only a 26 mile rode but it was a first and we have to start somewhere :) Its not an easy ride its up hill 85 % of the ride and we are in the desert. It was so fun I cant wait to get into the rides starting with 25 milers :)

Well just wanted to share with you guys.

Thanks for listining

Samantha