Re: [RC] Nice Folks at the Tevis - Cowgirgoof

In a message dated 8/1/2004 9:49:21 AM Eastern Standard Time, sindymccosker@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Out of all those that we checked into the Vetting area there was only one "snippy" rider, the rest could not have been more polite and congenial.

Snippy rider was not me!! I made it a pact with myself to be nice and considerate to all people all day no matter what- and I did it! I never got cross or took anything out on the horse. Even at my lowest hour in the Lower quarry vet check (at 94 miles I'd had upset sour stomach ALL night), a nice lady was persistent about helping me and trotting George and I never lost my cool. What a day, what a ride...

Becky

Becky and Gorgeous George- sad to send him home...