[RC] Nice Folks at the Tevis - sindy mccosker

I volunteered all day at the gate (two boulders LOL) of the pre ride Vet check up at Robie.  As many of you know, there are a lot of horses to get Vetted and I have to say this was the NICEST group of riders I have ever seen on a ride.  Out of all those that we checked into the Vetting area there was only one "snippy" rider, the rest could not have been more polite and congenial.

To those of you that had to put up with me directing traffic I want to say a big THANK YOU You made my day! See you next year!!

Sindy McCosker
volunteer with the Gold Country Trails Council