Re: [RC] Reply to Kim Fuess Tevis Letter - DVeritas

In a message dated 8/4/2004 4:54:12 PM Mountain Daylight Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Exactly, what did Kim Fuess contribute to give her any right to write in such a despicable and judgemental way about the Committee and the sponsors?
Christoph,
    Congratulations on the wonderful manner in which you prepared your horses for those who leased them.
    Your horses are always very fit and worthy of the trail.
     I haven't succeeded in two attempts at the Tevis Trail...two bad decisions on my part spelled doom for me.
     I will return one day...(next year)....when I do, I know that my entry fee will (in fact) entitle me to have an opinion about that ride, that day and all the hoopla associated therein.
     I would never feel the need to defend Kim's _expression_ of her feelings regarding the UAE sponsorship...they are her feelings.
     The fellas who leased your horses did (obviously) a great job in riding them, succeeding where I've (and others) have failed.
     See you on the trail soon, I hope,
         Frank Solano