[RC] Wolverine - larry Miller

Great ride, great trail, great people!!  Since my mare had run my knee into a tree, I couldn't ride.  BUT I could go and run the competitive surprise vet check!!  Nelson, Paul, and I had much fun doing so and yes, we did surprise the riders!  I find it quite interesting that the endurance horses looked but really didn't spook when they discovered us on trail.  Competitive horses looked, stopped, spooked!!  Maybe because they were going slower?  Who knows, just another interesting fact to ponder over.
Maggie had too much fun handing out ALL kinds of awards too.  Good Job, Maggie, and Nelson put up with everything quite well!  See it was good I got him out on that surprise vet check.  LOL Jeanie