[RC] One year post SWT - Ag47xAu49

Zebby, my daughters POA/ASB pony that had the Shock Wave Treatment/Therapy a year ago, is doing FANTASTIC. He had the treatment to remove scar tissue from a sprined ankle  that was not allowing his tendons to move smoothly beneath the angular ligament on his right hind ankle.  We just had our County 4-H show on Saturday and Anna and Zebby have made it to State. Two years ago they went to State when Anna was a Junior. Last year Zebby was not rideable, just re-habible. Now Anna is an Intermediate and placed 5th out of 30 or so kids, same place as when she was a Junior. We are thrilled, to say the least. I would recommend SWT for it's intended purposes in a heart beat. As my vet says "It is not a Miracle Cure, but does have many areas of application where it works."  Somehow, I could have said that better.  Beccy in Utah