Re: [RC] [RC] Dealing w/ a horse that won't pulse down due to excitement - Magnumsmom

Karen writes:

I did the 25 LD at Wolverine (Michigan) this weekend - my first ride ever with
> my Morgan mare.

> [...]
> "
However, when we got to the finish back at camp, I could not get her to calm
> down. She became a different horse. She was trotting circles around me, bucking
> on the end of the lead line, etc. "
> [...]
> "If you have any suggestions, especially if you've been through this with a
> horse, please let me know. Except for that final vet check, I was absolutely
> thrilled with how my little mare did (she was a bucking bronc at the start of
> the ride, but I expected that and I do believe that will get better simply
> with experience)."
> [...]

Great job on your first ride.
Suggestions?  Do a 50.  Have fun!