[RC] Tevis vets and volunteers - Karen Sullivan

Some friends and I went up to see Tevis and help crew for a friend who had bought a horse from me....in the event
that she got off the waiting list and started the ride.  We were able to help at Forest Hill when she came in, and assist
after the ride with hauling stuff, horse care, etc.  She did complete the ride and finished about 1:30, with the horse with
a good attitude.

The one thing I wanted to share was that there was a diligent group of ride volunteers with checklists on the horses, that went around the barns all night monitoring  the horses and how they were doing, checking water buckets and food.  This was backed by the veterinarians, who were also going around every half hour or so and double clecking horses.  I was very, very impressed by all this.

Karen Sullivan