Re: [RC] [RC]Tevis:What happened to Julie Suhr? - Dana B.

Angie wrote:

.
Julie's body said the finish was there so I think we should reward its
amazing memory and give it the completion.

Sounds like a *great* idea to me!  In my heart, and I hope in her heart, Julie did this ride.  I was blessed to be able to see her cheerily ride over the top of the world at Watson's Monument, and she is a true inspiration.  She had many of our hearts riding with her Saturday, and she did us all very, very proud.  Congratulations Julie, for a great ride.  Well done indeed!

Dana Baldwin

ddbpaso@xxxxxxxxx