Re: [RC] Tevis coverage - Patsy Davis

Thanks very much for all the work you did to get the photos available for those of us who can only dream of being there someday.  You done good girl!!

Patsy

DreamWeaver <nvrider@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Since I'm home, I went ahead and threw up the Foresthill photos. John must
be busy today and hasn't gotten to it. That's okay, I really appreciate
the help he gave yesterday in getting the photos up that I did get out
(Thanks John!). I put them
here: http://www.xprides.com/Foresthill/Foresthill.html for now. Looks
like the Tevis photos site isn't working right now, so the other photos
that Jackie put up on her server can be seen, and some of her albums (esp.
from Robie Park) have captions and names to
them: http://www.typef.com/tevis/ It may take us a few days but we will
do our best to try and get names up with the photos that don't have them
for now.

Karen

When you ride a mule, getting there is all the fun!!