[RC] Horse Search - Becky Rohwer

Hi All,
     I have a friend in Seeley Lake, MT that is looking for a horse.  She specified Arab gelding which is why I am putting this out to you all.  Here is what she told me.
     Looking for an Arab, preferably gelding, 5 to 10 years old, rideable, at least better than green broke.  $1,000 to $2,000 price range.
     This horse would have a good home.  She is not an endurance rider.  It would be a pleasure horse so to speak.  So if anyone knows of a horse for sale that fits most of the qualifications either let me know or contact Debbie at slk3869 at blackfoot dot net

Becky R.