Re: [RC] Spooky Horse - Walka1

Hi Daisy,,,,,,,,Maybe hire a trainer to ride the horse out alone for awhile. Someone who really has the confidence to ride a horse thru most anything.
I just did this for a few months because my horse was acting really scared of the world and I no longer felt bold and in charge. He knew it.

after 2 months with my awesome trainer, I'm much more secure that i'll survive the "big" events of spooking unexpectedly out there.
good luck.
I believe sometimes to progress your horse its ok to give up the helm.
cathy