[RC] Tevis - Carol

I just want to say "Good Luck" to everyone who is doing Tevis. I know you've conditioned and trained all year for this and I hope all of you have a safe and wonderful ride. For Newbies, They are beautiful trails and don't be afraid of anything. Just think of it as another ride. I will be there crewing for my friend Karlon Oliver, so if you see a 5'4" blonde with long hair and the left arm bandaged come over and say "Hi". My arm is almost healed. I have 50% of range of motion and teasingly told my hubby as he left for Japan this week, that I could probably still do Tevis. He is such a brat, he went and hid my trailer hitch and ball! Oh well, there's always next year....
Take care,
Carol