[RC] Driver needed at Tevis - Catfish Daniels

Wouldn’t you have guessed – after all the preparation and finally having a “go” at Tevis, I’m lacking one of the simplest, yet most important components – a driver to drive my rig from Robie to Foresthill, to Auburn.  Got a great crew, just nobody to drive my rig – simple set-up, 2 horse slant bumper pull, Toyota Tundra.  My driver is not able to go afterall, and I have no back-up.  You will look awesome driving my truck – I promise.  If anybody is out there that would be willing to drive, get rich (not really) and donate their efforts to a great cause ( me J ), please contact me so that we can work out all other matters and the logistics.

Catfish

DBL Realtors