[RC] Rusty stories - Paul Bendzunas

Rode a horse today that everyone said was dead broke. Shu re enough she threw me. Got my foot caught in the stirrup and was getting beat to hell bouncing up and down trying not to go under. Thank God the woman from K Mart came out and unplugged her.
If you can keep a sense of humor, get thrown and laugh about it then you're on you're way to becoming a horseman.
I have about 2hrs of tape to transpose on capturing and breaking mustangs back in the 30's. Does anyone want to hear it?

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com